CHA: Electron Beam Evaporator
The CHA Mark 40 electron beam evaporator is a cryopumped six-pocket electron beam deposition system that is optimized for processing multiple wafers with a planetary substrate holder configuration. This tool offers precise control of electron beam evaporation processes for metal films.
- Metal & Oxide Deposition
- Etch Hard-mask Formation
SOPs & Troubleshooting
- KNI SOP
- Troubleshooting Guide
- QCM Crystal Sensor Replacement Instructions
- E-beam process maintenance guide
Use the process maintenance guide above for help with assessing and maintaining evaporation crucibles.
- Typical base pressure: 1E-6 to 1E-7 Torr
- All dry pumping system (cryo & dry mechanical pump)
- Evaporation Source: 1x single emitter, 6-pocket e-beam evaporation source