Critical Point Dryer
For the preparation of nano-electromechanical structures as well as for the preparation of biological specimens, we operate a critical point dryer that prevents surface tension damage in nanostructures when removing them from etching or sample preparation solutions. Critical point drying is also a very common technique for the preparation of cell and bacteria samples before imaging with an electron microscope.
- Prepare biological specimens for e.g. microscopy
- Protect 3D-printed structures from surface tension damage in post-lithography processing
SOPs & Troubleshooting
Labrunr Reservation Rules:
|Advanced Res (days)||Limit per Res (hrs)||Limit per week (hrs)|
For reservations that DO NOT follow the reservation policy, email the tool manager BEFORE scheduling. Your reservation can be cancelled at any time by the tool manager if it does not follow the tool reservation policy.
- Tousimis.com - Main page.
- Tousimis.com - Tousimis page for general sample holders.
- Tousimis can also fabricate special holders upon request.
- Tousimis.com - Tousimis page for wafer and chip holders.
- Accommodated Sizes: Pieces & wafers up to 6"