Critical Point Dryer
For the preparation of nano-electromechanical structures as well as for the preparation of biological specimens, we operate a critical point dryer that prevents surface tension damage in nanostructures when removing them from etching or sample preparation solutions. Critical point drying is also a very common technique for the preparation of cell and bacteria samples before imaging with an electron microscope.
- Prepare biological specimens for e.g. microscopy
- Protect 3D-printed structures from surface tension damage in post-lithography processing
SOPs & Troubleshooting
- Tousimis.com - Main page.
- Tousimis.com - Tousimis page for general sample holders.
- Tousimis can also fabricate special holders upon request.
- Tousimis.com - Tousimis page for wafer and chip holders.
- Accommodated Sizes: Pieces & wafers up to 6"