Wet Chemistry Resources
Jump to navigation Jump to search
Sample Cleaning Resources
- Acetone, IPA -Acetone serves as a solvent for organics, IPA cleans remaining residues due to acetone's high evaporation rate
- Acetone, Methanol -Similar to above except Methanol is more toxic, and a polar molecule versus IPA which is non-polar
- Acetone, Methanol, IPA
- Acetone, Methanol, IPA, DI Water
- Remover PG (60°C), IPA -Caution, low flashpoint, do not leave unattended
- Nano Remover PG Spec Sheet
- Columbia University Remover PG Process
- Dichloromethane, IPA -Caution, high evaporation rate may leave residue and beakers quickly condense water/ice
- Nanostrip (60°C) -Rinse with DI
Prepares wafers for high-temperature processing steps. Standardized protocol developed by RCA in 1960s.
Wet Etching Resources
Research Papers and Books
KNI Wet Etch Recipes Table
Table of Wet Etch recipes from KNI Papers
And general table from you, not from papers, maybe from recipes?
|Material||Etchant||Rate (nm/min)||Anisotropy||Selective to||Selectivity||Origin and Notes|
|KNI CHA Al||Al Etch Type D||~1000||Highly||Al||High||Matches Transene's expected rate|
|KNI PECVD SiO2||HF||~1000||Highly||SiO2||High||measured 10/19|
|KNI PECVD SiN3||Ex||~1000||Highly||SiN3||High||measured 10/19|
|KNI PECVD a-Si||KOH||~1000||Highly||Si||High||Link to KNI member's research paper|
Do we have materials to link to?